- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Building Supply Company seeking an Inside Sales Associate to help run a lumber yard.
We are seeking a detail-oriented person that thrives when multi-tasking. The successful person will be motivated, dependable, shows personal initiative, has an aptitude for detail, and will be polite.
This position requires having frequent contact with longstanding customers in person, by phone, and “walk-ins”. Other duties will include generating sales orders, invoicing sales tickets and working with others at the location to ensure that customer orders are processed and delivered efficiently.
- Qualifications that we prefer the individual to possess are:
- Being comfortable each day with telephone communication with customers and vendors.
- Previous experience in the Lumber, building materials, or general parts industry is preferred.
- Previous experience relating to inventory control is a plus.
- A willingness to get outside the office if physical inventory verification is necessary.
- Forklift experience is a plus but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a clean record.
-This is a full-time position with a fast-growing company and includes access to benefits after 90 days. Eligible for commission after 1 year.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter if you believe you meet these qualifications. We are interviewing candidates now!
*Rate of pay will be based off experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $18.00+/hour depending on experience
The Deck StoreWhy Work Here?
Fast moving company with room to grow and advance!
4322 W 96TH STREETIndianapolis, IN
BusinessView all jobs at The Deck Store