Great opportunity for a college student or recent graduate looking to gain generalist HR training and experience!
Learn and perform a variety of HR duties in a small HR department for a non-profit organization in San Leandro.
Flexible hours to support a college schedule
- Learn the inter-workings of a busy HR department
- Employee record keeping including audits and compliance (I-9 forms, licenses, credentialing, personnel forms, etc.)
- Recruiting, onboarding and exits
- Employee benefits
- HR and Benefits systems and tracking
- Employee and manager interactions
- Employee medical and family leaves of absence
- Misc. projects across all HR functions
- And more
- Actively enrolled in college or recent graduate within the last 12 months
- Degree program in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong administrative, organizational skills for our rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Proficient with MS Office
This internship does not provide compensation or benefits
Please contact the HR department at HR@DavisStreet.org.