Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great and here at The Davies Group we invest in our agents. Our culture is focused on helping agents reach their fullest potential. Working with The Davies Group, we will help you cultivate your sales strengths with our top-notch company training and family-oriented culture.
Why Davies Group agents have successful careers within the financial service industry:
- The BEST LEAD SYSTEM in the industry. NO COLD CALLS or DOOR TO DOOR SALES.
- Engaging content to help our agents stay up to date with the latest within the life insurance industry.
- Weekly outlets, geared towards helping agents improve sales, personal growth, and production skills.
- One on one mentorship with top producers with over 20 years of experience.
Why you want to join The Stephen Davies Group:
- We award annual, fully funded vacations and excursions.
- Agents are able to create their own schedule.
- Join a family of Agents whose passions lie with making a difference with our clients.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for sharp, self-motivated, goal-driven individuals to fulfill our Part-time and Full-time positions within The Davies Group.
- Life/Health Insurance license. (Or willing to obtain one.)
- Reliable form of transportation.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Organized, Positive Attitude, and Teachable.
- Some sales &/or customer service experience.
Agents will be responsible with:
- Calling and setting appointments to qualify clients for insurance policies.
- Provide expert insurance policy recommendations with one of our A-rated carriers.
- Complete and submit the required paperwork to our office.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all clients.
The Davies Group compensates our agents:
- Part-time earns about $700+/week.
- Full time earns $1500-$4500+/week.
- First-year agents make on Average $60k-$75k.
- High commission sales (***Commission only position.***)
#Sales #Finance #Insurance #Agent #BestJob #BusinessManager #HomeSales #SalesManager #Marketing #TeleMarketing #TopCareer #Training #FinancialAdvisor #RemoteSales #InsuranceLicense #Leads #FinalExpense #MortgageProtection #Money #SixFigureIncome
Why Work Here?When TDG was founded in 2000 we set out to improve the financial health and security of middle-income America. Today, our values continue to guide us and our mission is more important than ever. Founded in 2000, TDG serves over 1.2 million individual product customers. We've created a diverse and dynamic workplace where our agents thrive while helping our clients protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals. From day one, you'll have the power to build your own skills and potential. Our company has been helping families secure their futures for more than 20 years, and we’re proud of the trust we’ve earned. But we believe our responsibility goes beyond insurance, investments, and retirement accounts. We offer an aggressive agent growth structure with competitive pay, a variety of company perks, and opportunities for educational and career advancement. But it’s not just about the money; Our associates know that the work they do supports the mission and culture of TDG Financial. We respect and value the unique strengths and differences in all people, and work to continually cultivate an inclusive culture. We want you to become engaged, feel a sense of belonging, and contribute to the company’s exceptional future. We want to be a place where people want to work, learn, and grow. Each and every TDG employee is empowered not only to achieve business goals, but to create a vision, plan, and path for personal career success. We are here to support you along that journey.
When TDG was founded in 2000 we set out to improve the financial health and security of middle-income America.