To be considered, Please review the ad first and WATCH our 2 intro videos by clicking GET STARTED at www.thedaviesagency.com (cut and paste the link into your internet browser). After the second video is complete, a calendar will appear allowing you to schedule an interview time with a hiring manager.
Territory Sales Representative
We are looking for Sales Representatives who appreciates a cutting-edge company with the stability of working with established entrepreneurs. The Symmetry Financial Group comes with the very best product line of carriers in the industry and the opportunity to grow with our rapidly expanding company. Because of the quality and experience of our teams, Symmetry Financial Group is ranked as one of the fastest-growing, award-winning companies four years in a row!
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. They will provide complete and appropriate solutions based on the client's Insurance needs.
We will help you appropriately identify the customer’s needs and help them develop a plan that may include Mortgage Protection, Life Insurance, Final Expense, Retirement Protection Services, Advanced Markets, Children’s Policies, Long Term Care coverage and more! This will be done by meeting with clients who have requested our services through our industry-leading leads program and support
This candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, organization skills, and can balance daily distractions without losing motivation to reach out to people and help them see the benefits of Symmetry Financial Group’s products. You must think big and start small, thrive in a self-driving environment and have a willingness to financially invest in yourself.
This role requires communication with customers, team leaders, and agency owners and of course the Symmetry Financial Group Team.
· Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Visit clients to develop an affordable personalized plan
· Gain an understanding of customer’s goals and partner in the ongoing success
· Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with top-rated carriers for the client's needs
· Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills.
· No experience is necessary, but a strong sales background is preferred.
A drive to succeed
· an entrepreneurial mindset with a desire for growth and business ownership opportunities.
· A Commitment to ongoing self-improvement in skillset and leadership abilities
·genuine care and concern for people and the desire to help others
· Ethical and moral code of conduct
· A State Life Insurance license - Don't have one yet? We can help you get one in 1-2 weeks
· A vehicle, driver’s license, cell phone, and laptop or tablet
***SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. THIS IS A HIGH-COMPENSATION 100% COMMISSION POSITION.***
TO APPLY: Please read the ad completely and watch the 2 intro videos by clicking GET STARTED at www.hallagencyhr.com (cut and paste the link into your internet browser). After the second video is complete, a calendar will appear allowing you to schedule an interview time with a hiring manager that is convenient for you!
#sales #finance #insurance #F&I #pharmaceuticalsales #automotivefinance #automotivesales #insuranceagent #agent #marketing #salesmarketing #salesmanager #businessmanager #topcareer #topcompensation #businessownership #insurancelicense #carsales #realtor #homesales #retail #retailsales #bestcareer #bestjob #sixfigureincome #training #workfromhome #topperformer #financialadvisors #financialplanning #CPA #accountant #homeimprovementsales #mortgagesales #mortgagebroker #wealth #freedom #independence