Requisition Number: 47206
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Other
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Take ownership of your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation while growing your career in a dynamic industry! Davey Resource Group, Inc. has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in utility and environmental services. Become part of our energetic workforce, build your career, and emerge as a leader in the green industry.
What you'll do:
- Promoting safe work practices.
- Processing invoices or payments as needed.
- Accruals for payments of contractor invoicing (Monthly).
- Support department invoicing activities.
- Contractor Headcount Reports (Weekly & Monthly).
- Providing accurate and timely reporting on a regular basis & respond to requests for ad hoc reporting.
- Ensuring contractors are living up to contractual obligations through reporting.
- Providing reporting and participating in meetings with existing and proposed contractors.
- Providing storm support during off-hours and weekend when needed.
- Becoming a Resources on Demand (RoD) Analyst and supporting contractors during a storm event.
- Supporting other departments when called upon.
- Communicating effectively both verbally and written.
- Building relationships and credibility across the organization.
- Data entry and report generation.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you'll need:
- 3 years Administrative experience with experience in Vegetation Management preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite is needed to perform job duties. Regularly used Microsoft programs are: Access, Excel, Outlook & Word.
- Applicant should be proficient in internet based tools and technologies or willing to learn.
- Additional desired qualifications would include the ability to organize, prioritize and the ability to work with a variety of people in different functional areas.