General Foreman - Utility Line Clearance - Michigan
The Davey Tree Expert Company Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DAVEY is hiring a General Foreman for Utility Line Clearance in Livonia, Michigan. Davey is the 9th largest majority employee-owned company in the US.
- Provides crew supervision and line clearing and tree trimming services for major electric utility providers.
- Services provided include pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees by trimming or removal as well as removing broken limbs from wires, roofs, and other objects.
- Direct multiple crews and equipment as well as planning and executing the assigned work and tasks.
- Supervise and assist in the proper maintenance, preparation and operation of all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
- Operates as part of a crew with supporting Crew Foreman, Groundman and Trimmer/Climber.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $34 per hour
- Per Diem ($85 Daily)
- 2 Days paid of Hotel prior to start date
- Overtime available
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Group health plan
- MUST be able to bring crews of Tree Climbers with 2 years of Line Clearance experience
- Driver’s license required. CDL a major plus!
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Davey Tree Expert Company
Davey Tree has been an employee-owned company for 40 years, with employee-ownership at the heart of the company culture. Davey has thrived under the employee ownership model, becoming a billion dollar company in 2018 with more than 10,000 employees contributing throughout North America.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at The Davey Tree Expert Company