We are offering an exciting opportunity to become a team member of a fast growing, family owned manufacturing company that offers great benefits and a challenging and rewarding learning environment with great advancement opportunities. You’ll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by a team who share your passion and dedication. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day. If you are a motivated team player and eager to make an impact within our company and the aerospace industry, please apply and come help us make things fly!
The Danner Corporation is a progressive manufacturing and engineering firm specializing in advanced technology for the development and manufacture of composite systems and structures
Located in Auburn, Washington, our modern facility offers the latest in tooling, component design and production techniques compatible with industry demands.
The Danner Corporation, with over 60 years’ experience in fiber resin and metal bonding systems, provides the foundation for effective operations and advanced technical concepts with a commitment to excellence and quality.
We are dedicated to:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Competitive pay with Annual performance evaluations.
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Leave.
- 100% Employer paid Medical and Dental benefits for employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with partial matching contributions.
- Section 125 Flexible Benefits Plan: FSA/Childcare/Dependent Premium plan.
Swing Shift 2:00pm - 11:30pm
A Manufacturing Laborer will perform wide-ranging manual labor tasks and assist in a variety of functions as needed. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects associated with aerospace manufacturing.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR POSITION
Education and/or Experience
- Entry Level Position
- Previous composite manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- High School degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Evaluation completed after 90 Day probation to determine skill set.
- One year of continuous work history highly desired
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Good manual dexterity and hand / eye coordination
- Constant standing without support and bending / leaning over / frequent walking / occasional climbing / stopping / crouching / kneeling / sitting without support.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Close vision, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to focus
- Finger dexterity
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
- Must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality required.
- Basic math skills required.
- Positive attitude and desire to work.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to learn any aspects of the aerospace manufacturing industry.
- Experience w/basic shop equipment, small hand tools and power tools.
- Able to work with/around fiberglass, resins, etc.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment.
- Fine hand motor skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication/social skills, being able to work with co-workers and management.
- Drug free work environment. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Organizational skills: Must be able to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
- Move heavy items and use equipment when needed.
- Complete necessary training assigned by supervisor in order to improve knowledge and experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned