We are offering an exciting opportunity to become a team member of a fast growing, family owned manufacturing company that offers great benefits and a challenging and rewarding learning environment with great advancement opportunities. You’ll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by a team who share your passion and dedication. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day. If you are a motivated team player and eager to make an impact within our company and the aerospace industry, please apply and come help us make things fly!
The Danner Corporation is a progressive manufacturing and engineering firm specializing in advanced technology for the development and manufacture of composite systems and structures
Located in Auburn, Washington, our modern facility offers the latest in tooling, component design and production techniques compatible with industry demands.
The Danner Corporation, with over 60 years’ experience in fiber resin and metal bonding systems, provides the foundation for effective operations and advanced technical concepts with a commitment to excellence and quality.
We are dedicated to:
· Customer Satisfaction
- Competitive pay with Annual performance evaluations.
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Leave.
- 100% Employer paid Medical and Dental benefits for employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with partial matching contributions.
- Section 125 Flexible Benefits Plan: FSA/Childcare/Dependent Premium plan.
The former/debagger responsibilities include working in our unique bladder forming and debag area. Main duties still require everyday tasks while maintaining and calm and respective demeanor.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR POSITION
Education and/or Experience
· Entry-level position.
· Previous composite manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
· High School degree or equivalent required.
· Evaluation completed after 90 Day probation to determine skill set.
· Two years of continuous work history highly desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
· Good manual dexterity and hand / eye coordination
· Constant standing without support and bending / leaning over / frequent walking / occasional climbing / stopping / crouching / kneeling / sitting without support.
· Able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
· Close vision, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to focus
· Finger dexterity
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
· Must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident.
· Ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality required.
· Ability to with little to no supervision.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to follow oral and written directions.
· Ability to maintain techniques, time requirements and quality standards on a consistent on-going basis.
· Ability to use hand tools and power tools (Scissors, box knives, glue/heat guns, scraper, dial indicators, tooling probes, calipers, micrometers, tape measure, scales [English Units]).
· Able to work with/around fiberglass, resins, etc.
· Must be able to work within a temperature-controlled environment.
· Drug free work environment: Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
· Organizational skills: Must be able to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
· Fills out material data sheets as required by directions in the Planning
· Performs any remaining tool preparation as required in the Planning.
· Performs fabrication operations as necessary to ensure correct lay up of parts.
· Cleans up work area as each ply is applied to prevent any foreign matter (FOD) inclusion in the part.
· Requests help from trainers and/or leads at any time during the process insuring the part is correct and issues addressed while the part is in the staging area.
· Performs leak test to ensure leak test passes or meets specifications
· Dry form silicone bladder material, break out parts and finish forming procedure by keeping the part under vacuum until it is ready for the Autoclave process
· Follows any additional required work procedures as necessary for a given part. This may be in addition to the Planning procedure
· May be required to handle hazardous chemicals with proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
· Performs cleanup operations and work area as required by the Lead or Supervisor.
· Must follow safety requirements per Danner Safety Policy.
· Performs other duties as assigned