***This position is hourly PLUS commissions. An average photographer can make $75.00 to $100.00 per photoshoot. The average photoshoot takes up to two hours.***
Who You Are
• You are a motivated, high-energy person who loves to control your destiny and has experience in sales.
• You are a photographer proficient in portraiture work which can be demonstrated by your portfolio.
• You are also skilled in image post-processing.
• You have above-average people skills that allow you to put others at ease. As you know, people can be nervous if they've never had their photos taken professionally. Enter you. Not only can you make them feel comfortable, but you can create a situation in which they have a blast!
• You are open-minded and willing to learn.
• You have no problem with time management.
• You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution excellence is paramount to ensuring our members have the best possible experience.
What You'll Do
• You'll have full creative control in the studio.
• You'll perform photo shoots in-house for members.
• You'll sell photo packages post-shoot.
• You'll process and retouch the photos.
• You'll create a schedule based around when photo shoots become available.
• You'll perform filing and managing of photo releases.
• You'll occasionally photograph member events.
• You'll sometimes answer phones and perform other tasks to assist members as needed.
• You'll present a professional appearance.
• You'll have fun with the members during the shoots and after to get those great shots and give them an enjoyable experience to remember!