Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Tech savvy
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Show good organizational and time management skills
• Real Estate License preferred, but not requiredAbout Company
Lead by Seth Dailey, and comprised of a top-performing Operations Team and a number of experienced agents -- The Dailey Group has sold nearly 400 homes in the last 24 months and nearly 100 Million Dollars worth of real estate in the Baltimore market. We are committed to providing a culture of training, support, and guidance.