Looking to add two new Service Coordinators to start as soon as possible.
Service Coordinator needed for primarily LINCOLN COUNTY for The Dahlberg Group, LLC for children birth-3 years. The Dahlberg Group, LLC is the System Point of Entry (SPOE) for Region 3 that provides intake/ongoing service coordination for families and children in Northeast Missouri.
- It would be preferred that the candidate lives in or near Lincoln County since the Service Coordinators work from a home office once the training period is successfully completed.
- Work from home after initial training
- This is a full-time position that travel is required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto liability insurance.
- Must have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in one of the following areas, with 1 year documented experience working with families: Early Childhood, Child/Human Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, Early Childhood Special Education, Psychology, Education Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Family Science/Studies, Nursing, or Counseling.
- This position requires the Service Coordinator to apply and exercise professional judgment and discretion in determining and securing important Part C services to assist the family and child in overcoming significant developmental challenges.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently and with other professionals
- Must have proficient computer skills.
This is a full-time position and pay rate is based upon verifiable qualifications and experience.
Apply today and join our team!