Water Restoration Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for performing mitigation and cleaning services on restoration jobs in a variety of commercial and residential settings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of cleaning, mitigation, material removal and other service in conformance to appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Perform client contact requiring clear and positive communication skills.
- Prepare clear written documentation and work records to include in project files.
- Properly maintain equipment and tools by cleaning and checking equipment and tools after each use.
- Operate light and medium-sized power equipment.
- Understand technical operating, service and repair standards.
- Observe and follow proper safety precautions.
- Follow and maintain preventive maintenance programs, policies and procedures.
- Master products, process, materials and systems related to all services performed.
- Understand and carry out written and oral instructions in order to complete assignments
- Have reliable transportation to and from work 24 hours a day.
- Ability to work varied work schedule.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, clients and vendors verbally & in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other team members, supervisors, vendors, customers and the general public.
This position is responsible for performing mitigation and cleaning services on restoration jobs in a variety of commercial and residential settings. If you are interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? All Phase Restoration is that company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in team environment.
- Organized, structured, methodical and disciplined work habits
- Forklift certification a plus
- IICRC certifications a plus
- OSHA certification a plus
- Experience in the restoration industry a plus
- Professional appearance and actions
Customer Service Experience, High Integrity, Committed to Exceptional Quality, Managing Processes, Ability to Multi-Task, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Exceptional Communication Skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Stand and walk.
- Crawl on hands and knees to cut out carpet, pad, baseboards; loosen and remove drywall, wood paneling, cabinets, and interior door units; bend over or work from knees to scrape flooring materials using tools; bend over and pry up tack strip from the ground; must be able to stoop to bag all building materials from job site and throw the bags of trash up into a job site dumpster.
- Carry and physically transport a minimum of 50 pounds and frequently lift up to 120 lbs. of furniture, equipment of materials for reuse.
- Work in inclement, cold, hot, humid or mild temperature conditions.
- Drive company vehicles up to 8 hours each day.
- Bend over to pick up equipment, contents.
- Crawl into confined spaces such as crawl spaces and remove plastic from the ground, and remove insulation from exterior walls in the crawl space; bag the plastic and insulation in the crawl space and haul it out; must be able to haul air movers into crawl spaces weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Perform these duties wearing a full-face respirator, if necessary.
Must have a clean background check, valid drivers license, clean driving record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The DD214 Staffing and HR Consulting Agency
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Get fresh Water Restoration Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.