JOB TITLE: HVAC Technician
JOB SUMMARY: The HVAC Technician will be responsible for solving technical problems, develop applicable documentation and apply effective resources to support the assigned project. Job includes performance on a broad range of maintenance and service on a variety of commercial HVAC systems.
Full-Time, Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
(Wages will be discussed during interview)
$200 hiring bonus after 90 days of employment!
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Understand and comply with OSHA and facility safety measures.
- Experience maintaining boilers, chillers, and rooftop units
- Routinely monitor safety practices and make adjustments when needed to avoid accidents.
- Use tools ranging from common hand tools and power tools, such as hammers, saws, drills and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments, and electrical and electronic devices.
- Inspect, operate, or test faulty machinery, equipment, programmable controllers, motors, etc., to diagnose machine malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and apply knowledge of the functional operation of machinery.
- Diagnose mechanical and/or electrical problems, and determine how to correct them by checking blueprints, schematics, manuals and other specifications.
- Repair, replace or adjust defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, machinery or equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment to detect and prevent problems to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and operate efficiently.
- Maintain accurate documentation for assignments, machine repairs, parts inventory, and maintenance logs.
- At least 2-4 years on-the-job commercial HVAC maintenance experience
- Required: EPA Universal Certification
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Education: High school diploma, GED or technical school certification
- Must possess and maintain a valid State issued motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Ability to follow basic verbal & written instructions.
- Ability to read drawings and blue prints and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- On Call work requirement
- Must have team aptitude and approach.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Consistent Work Schedules
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Company Provided Training