Fashion Marketing automation and social media Intern
We are currently looking for a part-time (1-2 days a week) strong and independent Social Media for duration of 4-6 months to start a maybe long journey with the company.
· Passionate for marketing and fashion.
· Extremely organized and on time, excellent in Time management and to be able to manage her tasks based on priorities.
· Fast learner and passionate for data analytics, marketing and ecommerce; and excited to learn constantly.
· Creative and flexible.
· Self-motivator with positive attitude.
Professional Skills & Job Description:
· Native-level proficiency in English is a must.
· Excellent in fashion vocabulary and language.
· Excellent in computer and learning new software (you will receive training). Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
· Highly Knowledgeable of leading social media platforms and viral content; like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat and company blog.
· Knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
· Excellent in marketing and E-Commerce
· Able to increase followers, brand loyalty and awareness and as a result generates sales.
· Social media Required skills.
· Entrepreneurial, Detail oriented, Expert Communicator and Creative thinker
Job Type: Internship
Location: Preferred located in Los Angles but mostly will be Remote
· Running the social media channels
· Creating authentic content whilst staying on brand.
· You would be work closely with the founder.
· Put together and implement a marketing strategy that will translate into social media presence.
· Ideation, social content planning, assisting with post creation, scheduling/posting,
· Reporting to our CEO, this position will allow you to be an integral part of a fast growing sustainable startup brand in the fashion space with the opportunity to be creative, entrepreneurial, and have fun.
· Knowledge and Connections to fashion influencers
· Experience building partnerships with micro influencers