I’m looking for a licensed Real Estate Assistant. Can be Part-Time, or Full-Time.
You need to have a real estate license for this position, but if you're in real estate school, feel free to apply.
Ideally, this is a position that you can ramp up in real estate to be a full-time agent... but it also might be ideal if you need to partner with a great team to work around life's responsibilities.
Have spare time and want to earn extra money? Paid weekly plus bonuses as homes are sold.
We welcome students, soccer moms, and dads, etc... but you must have people skills for this part-time position. You’re going to need a Real Estate license for this position helping with open houses, touring homes with clients and other real estate tasks.
Real Estate Agents who have more access to the systems, leads, strategy, and technology are more successful. I have the tools, the technology and thousands of unworked leads ready for you. I have a couple of spots that might fit your schedule… Full or Part-Time. I’ll personally train you on the exact system the top real estate agents and teams use to get to, and stay, at the top.
If you’re open to growing your listing inventory and growing your business, I'm in a unique position with my team here. We have more leads than we can handle and convert. We have almost 15 years running spots on the radio, our endorsement from the biggest names in media, For Sale signs, the internet, Facebook pretty much everywhere… and I want to see if there’s a win-win, or some synergy between the two of us!
I can share an overview of our team, our marketing, our lead generation, our retirement, and stock plan, pay scale, passive income opportunities, as well as a peek into our unique culture.Compensation:
$15 hourly + Commission and Revenue Share incomeResponsibilities:
- Set up and host company open houses
- Chat with and convert online chat messages to appointments
- Convert calls to appointments where we present our exclusive guarantees to both buyers and sellers
- Ability to connect with others on the phone and in-person
- Represent buyers and sellers and act in their best interest
- Negotiate all owners on the seller’s behalf, setting a time limit for loan approval and closing date
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value
- Embrace social media - video is best. We will train you to dominate here
- A valid Arizona Real Estate License is necessary.
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience is a major plus so you understand the highs and lows that can happen.
- Love talking to people.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity.
- Desire to win!
The Curtis Johnson Team of eXp Realty is one of the most respected Real Estate teams in Arizona. We have been singled out as one of the Top Real Estate Teams in America for 9 years.
Ranked as one of the Top 50 Real Estate Teams in America by The Wall Street Journal and exclusively endorsed by some of the biggest names in TV and Radio.
2018 National Finalist for Inman's Most Innovative Team in Real Estate and sold over local 5,000 residential homes.
Come partner with the fastest growing real estate company in North America ... eXp Realty, and one of the most productive teams in Arizona!