- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our mission is contemporary person-centric wellness senior living, designed for the next generation. A customized, curated, and organic approach to wellness inspires everything we do. All members of our communities – residents, their family members, and team members – help make our communities what they are.
Each and every member of our team is committed to developing progressive yet approachable communities to support the needs of all future generations. We want to transform healthcare infrastructure so that people can not only age well but live well and THRIVE. Apply now.
The Current Weymouth will offer 91 independent living apartments, 48 assisted living apartments, and 26 memory care apartments, with a neighborhood atmosphere and maintenance-free lifestyle. It's located near South Shore Hospital and directly across from the South Weymouth Train Station, offering easy access for team members, and residents’ families and friends.Job Description
Responsible for overseeing Housekeeping Team Members to ensure cleanliness of resident’s apartments and common areas. Develops work schedules and cleaning schedules for Housekeeping Team Members. This position is a non-exempt, hourly position reporting to the Maintenance Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitors all areas of the community and takes appropriate action to ensure the building is clean, sanitary, and safely maintained
- Assigns Housekeeping Team Members daily assignments and spot checks to ensure compliance
- Ensures appropriate supplies are on hand and orders when needed, keeping in line with the budget
- Provide housekeeping services in resident apartments by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, and laundering linens
- Ensure common areas are kept clean and sanitized as assigned
- Handle and store all cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Maintain housekeeping storage areas are clean and organized
- Report maintenance issues to the Maintenance Director
- Ensure safety issues are reported immediately (broken glass, water leaks, broken locks, broken toilets, etc.)
- Participates in and attends all in-service training as scheduled
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State, and local regulations, as well as community policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in cleaning
- Dependable and responsible
- Ability to communicate with residents
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 50 lbs. Intermittent physical activity includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use proper body mechanics.
Valuing a connection to the community, we are creating a pedestrian-friendly front plaza which will offer art fairs, farmers markets, and festivals. Monarch believes its buildings serve residents, their families, and the Monarch team members. Therefore, they have created a team member and resident co-working space; art, creative, and performance spaces; and the WELL center (fitness, yoga, spa, and a fully-stocked juice bar) which can be used by all.
Additional Benefits for Full-time Team Members:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Coverage
- Health Advocacy
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Ancillary Benefits (Life/AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability)
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement and Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Supportive Leadership
- Referral Bonuses
- And More!
COVID-19 vaccination, or qualified exemption, required.
The Current WeymouthWeymouth, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.