Hospitality Coordinator (Sr. Concierge)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our mission is contemporary person-centric wellness senior living, designed for the next generation. A customized, curated, and organic approach to wellness inspires everything we do. All members of our communities – residents, their family members, and team members – help make our communities what they are.
Each and every member of our team is committed to developing progressive yet approachable communities to support the needs of all future generations. We want to transform healthcare infrastructure so that people can not only age well but live well and THRIVE. Apply now.
The Current Weymouth will offer 91 independent living apartments, 48 assisted living apartments, and 26 memory care apartments, with a neighborhood atmosphere and maintenance-free lifestyle. It's located near South Shore Hospital and directly across from the South Weymouth Train Station, offering easy access for team members, and residents’ families and friends.Job Description
The Hospitality Coordinator (Sr. Concierge) will offer versatile support to the community's Independent Living neighborhood, including staying abreast of internal/external engagement opportunities, planning and hosting cultural experiences, serving as a helpful resource of information, and offering other services to add value to the residents.
In addition, this team member also takes a lead role within the Concierge Team as needed, provides a positive first impression to all who enter the community, and will have the ability to provide an overview of community information in support of sales and marketing efforts. This position is a non-exempt, hourly position. Classified Title: Lead Concierge
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the Independent Living neighborhood through providing resourceful information and engaging experiences.
- Hosts activities as needed, including operating the community van.
- Assists the Business Operations Director and Sales Counselor with special projects.
- Ensures appropriate office supplies are on hand.
- Coordinates maintenance of all office equipment.
- Answers and screens all incoming inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains and updates log of emergency phone numbers and resident emergency face sheets.
- Monitors security alarms, resident emergency call system, and front door security.
- Orders and maintains appropriate office supplies.
- Assists the Business Operations Director in administrative tasks as assigned.
- Participates in and attends all in-service training as scheduled.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State, and local regulations, as well as community policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of relating to a variety of people and personalities
- Experience working with the senior population
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 25 lbs. The associate must use proper body mechanics.
Valuing a connection to the community, we are creating a pedestrian-friendly front plaza which will offer art fairs, farmers markets, and festivals. Monarch believes its buildings serve residents, their families, and the Monarch team members. Therefore, they have created a team member and resident co-working space; art, creative, and performance spaces; and the WELL center (fitness, yoga, spa, and a fully-stocked juice bar) which can be used by all.
Additional Benefits for Full-time Team Members:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Coverage
- Health Advocacy
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Ancillary Benefits (Life/AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability)
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement and Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Supportive Leadership
- Referral Bonuses
- And More!
COVID-19 vaccination, or qualified exemption, required.
The Current WeymouthWeymouth, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.