- Paid Time Off
Our mission is contemporary person-centric wellness senior living, designed for the next generation. A customized, curated, and organic approach to wellness inspires everything we do. All members of our communities – residents, their family members, and team members – help make our communities what they are.
Each and every member of our team is committed to developing progressive yet approachable communities to support the needs of all future generations. We want to transform healthcare infrastructure so that people can not only age well but live well and THRIVE. Apply now.
The Current Weymouth will offer 91 independent living apartments, 48 assisted living apartments, and 26 memory care apartments, with a neighborhood atmosphere and maintenance-free lifestyle. It's located near South Shore Hospital and directly across from the South Weymouth Train Station, offering easy access for team members, and residents’ families and friends.Job Description
The Chauffer (Driver) provides transportation for residents on company sponsored activities and/or medical appointments, and assists the activities team with setting up and conducting activities and programming for residents. The Driver is a non-exempt, hourly position that will report to the Program Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drives residents to and from their assigned destination in a safe manner
- Ensures the vehicle is inspected before each use to ensure it is safe and clean prior to leaving the community
- Ensures preventive maintenance and all other maintenance required, it performed in a timely manner
- Verifies that all passengers and their equipment (wheelchairs, walkers) are safely secured prior to departure
- Keeps an accurate record of all inspections, maintenance, and resident attendance
- Assists in setting up tables/chairs within the community for resident activities
- Conducts activities and programming for residents
- Participates in and attends all in-service training as scheduled
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State, and local regulations, as well as community policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or higher level of education
- Must be 21 year of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, with a driving record that is in good standing
- CDL license required
- Previous experience as a driver for seniors is preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 50 lbs. Intermittent physical activity includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use proper body mechanics.
Valuing a connection to the community, we are creating a pedestrian-friendly front plaza which will offer art fairs, farmers markets, and festivals. Monarch believes its buildings serve residents, their families, and the Monarch team members. Therefore, they have created a team member and resident co-working space; art, creative, and performance spaces; and the WELL center (fitness, yoga, spa, and a fully-stocked juice bar) which can be used by all.
Additional Benefits for Part-time Team Members:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Supportive Leadership
- Referral Bonuses
- And More!
COVID-19 vaccination, or qualified exemption, required.
The Current WeymouthWeymouth, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.