COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
The Crowther Group, a general construction firm, located in Dallas, TX, is recruiting for an experienced Construction Project Manager who has experience managing multi-site commercial construction projects. The firm has been awarded projects with Fortune 50 enterprises that include AT&T, McDonald's, Target, Core-Mark, Dallas County Independent School District, PNC Bank, and Dallas County’s largest healthcare system. The Crowther Group was recognized as the 2021 National Minority Development Council’s Supplier of the Year Awardee Class 3. We exist every day to bring the vision to reality through excellence in construction. Our strategy is to align with trusted brands that want to impact the communities they serve.
The right candidate will provide overall managerial and technical direction for commercial/public projects and project management teams, ensuring projects are completed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. Qualified candidates must have strong communication skills, the ability to travel, able to present information in verbal and written form in an organized and logical manner.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the efficient execution of projects
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Assists in defining project scopes and objectives, (Procore) and ensuring the technical feasibility of the project
- Oversees all aspects of projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of a project
- Manages change order process
- Develops and Approves monthly trade and subcontractor billings.
- Manages relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Reports and follows escalation protocol as needed for project issues
- Generates weekly subcontractor coordination meeting minutes
- Organizes and checks subcontractor Pay Applications for content and accuracy.
- Professionally represents The Crowther Group as the primary interface with Owners,
- Architects, and Engineers
- Generates subcontractor and supplier change orders and updates quantity reports weekly
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Proven working experience in project management with CMAR, CSP, Negotiated, and JOC contracts.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience as a Project Manager in the general construction industry.
- Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Informing Others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Procore
- Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Lead and direct the work of others on a project team.
- Procore construction management software experience.
- Ability to schedule construction projects in Microsoft Project, Primavera schedule software from preconstruction to turnover
- Possess thorough knowledge of project managing fully occupied retail retrofits, interior renovations, and ground-up construction from pre-construction through completion on projects
- Must have experience developing and managing and forecasting a budget in Procore.
- Must have experience developing and managing a schedule and timeliness of the project from pre-construction through close-out
- Strong conflict management and resolution - foreseeing possible areas of conflict in advance and resolving conflict quickly and efficiently
- Experience running multiple construction projects and project teams while developing assistant project managers, assistant superintendents, and foremen into future leaders
- Effectively communicate, organize, plan and execute
- Ability to travel to multiple job sites across the South Central (TX, LA, AR, OK) as necessary
- Ability to distribute, track and maintain plans and specs.
The Crowther Group is a company offering a family-oriented atmosphere with great potential for growth in your career.
The Crowther Group is a Commercial General Contractor specializing in multi-site projects. Headquartered in North Texas, our teams bring over 130 years of experience working with the best consultants and subcontractors available to get our clients the highest quality projects for the best price. Trusted brands choose our firm for commercial, public and private ground-up, renovation and interior finish-out projects. The Crowther Group has a reputation built upon a foundation of entrepreneurial and experienced team members dedicated to delivering operationally excellent construction safely, on time, and within budget. We partner to understand our client’s business goals in addition to their construction project. We are a trusted advisor to our clients and the communities we serve, and we are committed to partnering to achieve our combined goals. In 2018, The Crowther Group was recognized by the Dallas-Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council as the 2018 Minority Business of the Year for Construction Excellence, in 2019 as the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) 2019 Class 2 Regional Supplier of the Year, and in 2020 as the Dallas-Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council Minority Business of the Year for Construction Excellence. The Crowther Group was awarded the SMU Cox Carruth Institute for Entrepreneurship as one of the 100 fasted growing Dallas-Fort Worth Privately Held Companies. And this year, 2023, we ranked in the top 50 GC's by the Dallas Business Journal and a top 100 Best Place To Work for 2023. Outside of the awards we have received, we are also a Dallas ISD P-TECH (Pathways to Technology Early College High School) Industry Partner, actively engaged in developing the future construction workforce.
The Crowther GroupDallas, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.