The Creative Space Group is a marketing agency that provides turnkey digital, design, print and production management services. We are a creative and collaborative team with a diverse roster of clients. We pride ourselves on our mandate to deliver the highest quality work on time, on budget and with an unwavering commitment to customer service. We are looking for energetic and motivated individual to join our amazing team.
As part of the agency team, graphic designer and social media assistant will be responsible for concept development, design and layout of marketing/sales assets for their client base. The designer will be a dedicated point of contact for the client for all issues related to design of physical and digital assets. Designer will work closely with the owner to streamline design projects and will be the point of contact for client base.
The job is for a part-time to full time position and will be based in The Creative Space Group's Whittier, CA. office.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and other similar software
- Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles and production methods
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with both external clients and internal team
- Ability to prioritize workflow and manage deadlines
- Highly organized self-starter, with impeccable attention to detail
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Applicants will provide a portfolio of their work
- Develop, design, plan and execute media assets and campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Understand differences of each platform and optimize content accordingly
- Post to all social media outlets 3-4 times a week with the use of stories.
- Attention to detail and sufficient planning
- Create and execute content strategy to supply social media platforms with relevant, inspiring, and engaging content that connects with the target customer.
- Minimum five years experience as a designer