CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER ~ DOMESTIC RELATIONS SECTION
- Expired: February 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: The Case Management Officer plays a pivotal role in carrying out the work of the Court and furthering the primary mission of the Domestic Relations Section to ensure that all children and families have the medical and financial support needed as determined by code, statute and law related to Child Support. More specifically, the Case Management Officer is responsible for the initiation and general management of child and spousal support cases, including the registration of foreign support Orders and determination of the location of absent parents. These functions guide the effective and efficient navigation of the case through the support establishment and enforcement process.
HOURS OF WORK: The individual working in the position of Case Management Officer traditionally follows the operating hours of the Adams County Court of Common Pleas, which is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. However, it is to be understood that the Court may set hours, change start and end times, require working through lunch periods, require overtime work, require weekend and/or evening work, or in any other way adjust schedules as needed to ensure the availability of judicial services to the public and to ensure efficient court operations.
Education, Experience and Training Requirements:
- Verification of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products required; participation in training provided by the employer is expected.
- Knowledge of contemporary office practices and procedures.
- Criminal background checks and clearances, including but not limited to fingerprinting, as directed.
1. Cover Letter (please upload cover letter with resume)
3. Online application including the Profile portion of the Career Center
Applications will NOT be considered without all required documentation.
Pay Rate: $13.75/hour per Union contract
Full time: 37.5 hours/week
Job closes: Friday, February 26, 2021
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and retirement plan.
A detailed job description is attached.
The County of Adams
GovernmentView all jobs at The County of Adams