The Country Club of Mobile Mobile, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Must be able to pass a required pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Must have valid ID, Social Security card and valid ServSafe certification readily available.
Benefits offered for full-time employees after 60-days of employment, to include health, dental, life, vision, critical illness and disability insurance, 401k and paid personal leave.
JOB SUMMARY: As a Country Club of Mobile Team Member, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. Our members and guests expect the best. As a CCM Team Member you play a major role in providing the best quality service possible. “Service with a Smile” is a key element in providing a positive experience. Your individual personality and smile should shine through; you should make every effort to use it to your advantage. You should be organized, able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure. All CCM Team Members must at all times, be guest-sensitive and possess a sense of urgency in your timing. Successful CCM Team Members take pride in personal appearances, show dedication, display integrity and honesty in all areas of service.
Responsible for production of all food needed for banquet functions and private parties. Accountable for all food costs for banquet functions. Supervise production personnel used for banquet events. Must be willing to work alongside kitchen stewards to help maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Basic knowledge of health department requirements.
- Maintaining a clean, safe and sanitary work place.
- Menu creation/development.
- Pricing menu items and food cost.
- Ordering food items.
- Ordering plates/silver/some nonfood items.
- Preparing schedules and enforcing employee hours.
- Serve as liaison between Chef De Cuisine and kitchen employees.
- Assist in hiring process/reviews.
- Ability to make decision in regards to future of kitchen as well as day to day operations.
- Two year degree in RHM or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in food service.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with current industry techniques and practices.
- Must be able to walk or stand during entire shift.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts and overtime if necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available for emergency and scheduled work requirements on evenings, weekends or holidays.
The Country Club of Mobile
The CCM, a club of integrity and honor, steeped in tradition, is a member-equity, private, exclusive country club, established in 1899, to provide for the recreational needs of its members and guests, with world-class golf, tennis, fitness, and dining experiences. The mission of The CCM is to exceed member expectations in a consistent and professional manner.
4101 Wimbledon Drive W MobileMobile, AL
FoodView all jobs at The Country Club of Mobile