Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
The Country Club of Mobile Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: As a Country Club of Mobile Team Member, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. Our members and guests expect the best. As a CCM Team Member you play a major role in providing the best quality service possible.“Service with a Smile” is a key element in providing a positive experience.Your individual personality and smile should shine through; you should make every effort to use it to your advantage. You should be organized, able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure. All CCM Team Members must at all times, be guest-sensitive and possess a sense of urgency in your timing. Successful CCM Team Members take pride in personal appearances, show dedication, display integrity and honesty in all areas of service.
In charge of facilitating and planning activities to ensure the correct operation of the food and beverage department. Responsible for coordinating staff activities related to managing day-to-day operations, as well as special events as needed. Includes managing service and breakdown of events efficiently. Ensure all personnel follows specific food and beverage protocols to increase member satisfaction. Works closely with other assistants in a fast-paced team environment, as well as suggest specific changes that generate cost savings and increase member quality standards. Must follow business strategies and work to reach relevant company objectives, including budgeted revenues. Additionally, must motivate employees with their leadership abilities and take part in the recruiting process to select new personnel. Ensure that all staff members follow strict health department regulations and create detailed notes for their superiors to request specific items or change products.
- 2-3 years management experience.
- Good human relation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with people at different organizational levels both inside and outside the organization. Must have strong editing skills.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives. Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and innovative ideas and be willing to incorporate them into existing activities practices.
- Advanced computer skills Microsoft Office and knowledge of club management software is essential.
1. Must be available for emergency and scheduled work requirements on evenings, weekends or holidays.
2. American Red Cross and AED certification preferred or willing to take course.
3. Must be available to work flexible shifts and overtime if necessary.
4. Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs. occasionally, must be able to climb stairs.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license and Social Security card.
6. Must have ServSafe certification or Mobile County Food and Beverage Handler card/certificate.
Must submit to and pass the required background and drug testing, passing with negative results.
Salary based on experience.
Health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance after 60 days of employment; paid time off and 401K after one year of employment.
Please send all resumes accompanied with a letter of introduction to:
Human Resources Administrator
4101 Wimbledon Dr. W Mobile, AL 36608
The Country Club of Mobile
4101 Wimbledon Drive W MobileMobile, AL
FoodView all jobs at The Country Club of Mobile