We are a brand new, beautiful home care plus facility looking for great individuals to come and join our team!!
- Abide by all state statutes and regulations, the CMA scope of practice, and company policies and procedures in the delivery of all care services.
- Comply with residents' rights
- Provide direct care to residents within the CMA scope of practice and in accordance with state statutes and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Pass medication and perform treatments, per provider's orders, in accordance with company policies and procedures and within CMA scope of practice
- Ensure medications and supplies for treatments are on hand by communicating refill needs to party(ies) responsible for refills, i.e. provider, pharmacy, family etc., in a timely manner.
- Check for expired and discontinued medications as often as guided by policy and prepare and dispose of in accordance with company policy and CMA scope of practice.
- Accurately document all cares provided as guided by the Nurse Practice Act, state statutes and regulations, and company policy and procedures.
Menus and Diet:
- Plan or assist with the planning, preparation and clean-up of all meals and snacks.
- Serve food and beverages.
- Ensure all residents with special diets, i.e. ground, pureed, thickened liquids, etc. are served food and beverages as ordered.
- Supervise and assist residents with nutritional intake.
- Clean and organize the home (resident's rooms, resident bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, pantry, storage closet, main bathroom, etc.) as scheduled and prn.
- Sort, wash, dry, fold and put away resident and community laundry as scheduled and prn.
- Plan and implement meaningful, age-appropriate activities for residents. Engage residents and encourage participation.