- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Duties: Ensures quality across all program reporting & documentation
Quality Coordinator Responsibilities:
• The Quality Control and Editorial Specialist, position will support the development of high-quality documents, including but not limited to executive level reporting
• They will also rigorously confirm the accuracy of data and text relative to validated data source files
• Proofread documents for grammatical errors, formatting errors, hyperlink, and bookmark functionality (as appropriate); perform data verification, cross-referencing, fact-checking, and general quality assessments of documents
• Ensure documents comply with company and/or industry style guides and templates, and consistency within a document and across related documents
• Work collaboratively with internal and external project team members to deliver high-quality documents in a timely manner
• Manage QC/editorial timelines and communicate to maintain awareness of expectations, milestones, and deliverables
• Maintain records/archive for completed documents
• Develop, enhance, and implement policies, procedures, and processes necessary to achieve organizational objectives
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and additional duties and responsibilities as needed
Quality Coordinator Requirements:
• Degree in a related field or equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent writing, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
The Corradino Goup
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Quality Assurance Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.