Electrical Service Technician
The Corporate Associate Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Corporate Associate is currently hiring for an Electrical Service Technician to Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures and ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes in a Commercial and Residential setting. This position is a possible temp to hire with a company based out of Belmont, NC. Once hired the Electrical Service Technician will use a company provided Service Truck to travel to various locations.
- Maintain and repair electrical systems as quickly as possible in order to minimize inconvenience
- Able to replace items such as circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Ensure electrical systems meet all company standard job specifications, the NEC requirements, and other relevant local codes.
- Identify problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and find resolution.
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems on their own.
- At least 4+ years of experience as an Electrical Service Technician
- Extensive knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Customer Service Oriented to work directly with customers.
- Comprehend Electrical blueprints
- Journeyman certificate or equivalent electrician experience.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds unassisted and frequently throughout the day.
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder safely and adhere to all levels of jobsite safety.
- Ability to work 40 hour work weeks
- Ability to work in various weather conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work alone.
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Criminal Background
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
- The ability to work alone for extended periods of time
- Multiple Locations around the Charlotte, NC and Gastonia, NC area.
If you are interested please apply to the job posting and or give Regina a call at 704-529-6775 and state that you wanted to inquire about the Electrical Service Technician Position.
The Corporate AssociateWhy Work Here?
long term stable work/company
RetailView all jobs at The Corporate Associate