Senior Web Application Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Lead the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of web-based applications and solutions for Cornerstone and Corporate clients. Work with Clients, Sales, Support, and Development groups to ensure solutions meet reliability, security and functional requirements. Collaborate with appropriate staff to ensure quality customer documentation. Provide guidance to clients on technology solutions that can enhance their business within their resource constraints.
* Manage/lead, in concert with designated project manager, activities and tasks associated with all stages of software development life cycle. (Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Construction, Implementation, and Testing)
* Architect/design N-Tier Enterprise wide solutions, using current technologies while employing industry accepted best practices
* Provide web development technical leadership, subject matter expertise, support and mentoring to other project team members.
* Develop graphics and other GUI elements/components in support of Cornerstone application and product development efforts
* Enhance and maintain existing Cornerstone web-based applications/systems/web site.
* Create knowledgebase articles to disseminate web solutions knowledge to Cornerstone resources and clients.
* Create and provide timely status and expense reports to clients and internal Cornerstone resources.
* Perform other short-term and long-term tasks and duties as assigned by Management.
Additional Requirements and Skills:
* Thought leadership regarding new technologies relevant for internet/web solutions development
* Experience leading/directing efforts of junior to mid-level development team resources
* Excellent working knowledge of database design principles and experience using databases in a web-based environment
* Working knowledge of networking technologies, including security and encryption on the Internet, and basic networking concepts.
* Ability to clearly document all projects deliverables and work methods.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and support staff.
* Proven experience leading discussions with resources of various levels/seniority within client organizations
* Excellent organizational and project planning skills
* Flexible, team player able to work effectively with individuals with different backgrounds and levels of expertise.
* Dependable, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of IIS, SQL, .NET, ASP
* Strong background with one or more of the following Operating Systems Windows (7/8 &Server 2008/12). Linux is a plus
* Mobile development(java and apple) is a plus
* SharePoint design, development, and administration is a plus
* Apache/Tomcat, CGI, Java, and J2EE knowledge is a plus
* Content managed PHP sites(WordPress, Joomla, Moodle) is a plus
* Expertise in current Internet standards, including Web browsers and browser specifications.
* Experience desktop publishing/imaging applications a plus; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc… is a plus
Cornerstone offers a suite of business and technology services designed
to help our clients achieve superior business results, operational excellence,
and realize tangible gains and ROI from information technology (IT).
Our business, IT, and project management consulting services allow
businesses to focus on what they do best - servicing their customers and
partners. Cornerstone is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
in the state of Maryland.
Cornerstone has three main business lines: Application Development and Management, IT Infrastructure / IT Managed Services, and Business Advisory.
The Application Management and Development practice leverages tried and proven approaches and strategies to help our clients achieve their application management and development goals. These services are aimed at enabling our clients to enhance and sustain operational efficiency and profitability.
Our Application Management and Development services team:
possesses deep systems management and application development experience
possesses specialized experience in all phases of life cycle management
(analysis, design, development, testing, deployment/implementation, maintenance and support)
leverages best of breed methodologies and best practices to ensure continued client success
tailors our approach to align with client objectives
Service Areas include:
Application Development Solutions – Web and mobile application analysis, design, development and management
Data Management Solutions – data conversion, migration, administration and reporting services
Innovative Product Solutions – custom solutions analysis and development; integration services
The IT Infrastructure practice partners with our clients to assess, design, test, implement, and support systems that facilitate their business operations. Typically we perform cloud migration assessments, perform cloud migrations, provide backup and disaster recovery services, email/messaging solutions, and IT consolidation through virtualization or cloud. We also offer IT Managed Services, where companies outsource their IT operation to us.
The Cornerstone Professional Group, LLC
901 Dulaney Valley Rd.Towson, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?