E-Commerce Warehouse Worker
The Copes Organization LLC Springfield, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
I run an e-commerce business and am looking for someone who can help me with the day to day operations The business is run out of a warehouse in Springfield, VA - where all the work will be done. The tasks will include listing products, packing items, helping with incoming shipments, and cleaning and organizing the warehouse space. I am looking for someone who has ecommerce experience but it is not a requirement. Most of what you will be doing is listing the items that we are selling. The atmosphere of the job is a laid back environment. After training, there will be a certain number of items that have to be listed each week and sent out. Right now I am looking to fill one full time position. Please forward resumes to this ad.
• One year or more ecommerce experience preferred (not required)
• Flexibility to work some weekends if needed (we will be working week days with weekends here and there during the peak season)
• Physical Requirements: Able to lift 50lb boxes
• Subject to background checks
• Excellent computer skills
• Can complete tasks in a timely manner
• Consistently reports to work on time
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
The Copes Organization LLCWhy Work Here?
It is a laid back work environment with great opportunities to grow!
7701 Southern DriveSpringfield, VA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Copes Organization LLC