Job Profile: Shift Leader
Reports To: Store Manager/Assistant Manager
At Great American Cookies, the Shift Leader is an integral part of the day-to-day operations of their shift. The associate is tasked with leading the staff as well as creating a positive experience for every guest that will keep them coming back time and time again. The shift leader works under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the daily shift is running smoothly in accordance with the company's needs.
This position reports to the Store Manager in a particular operating location and is responsible for ensuring all products are prepared and restocked as needed based on the demand of the business. Additionally, they are responsible for maximizing sales growth on their shift by delivering exceptional customer service consistent with the culture of The Cookie Place, Inc.
In addition to following The Cookie Place, Inc.'s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities are, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of daily operations including opening and closing the store.
- Serve guests and create an exciting experience.
- Operate a register and ensure accountability of money.
- Decorate cookies and cakes with a wide variety of templates.
- Ensure cleanliness of the store and all preparation areas.
- Adhere to all Great American Cookie standards.
- Responsible for meeting store operations and customer service objectives based on The Cookie Place, Inc. standards.
- Oversee all cash handling procedures in the store including making deposits.
- Prepare ingredients for baking and decorating.
- Operate an oven and bake ingredients within standard constraints.
- Ensures that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- Perform other duties as required by their manager.
- 1-2 years of retail and/or food service management.
- 1-2 years of customer service.
- 1-2 years of cake decorating.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
The Cookie Place IncHammond, LA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.