End User Sales Representative at Galeno & Associates
As an End User Sales Representative, you must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, a strong sense of integrity and superb organizational and time management skills. You must be competent in territory management, be able to organize a sales strategy and possess great presentation skills. You must also be a self-starter and problem solver who keeps the customers’ best interest at heart. This position conducts sales calls on existing, and potential End User Customers. The primary purpose of these sales calls is to create opportunities for the sales of Doors, Frames and Hardware. The ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor to customers such as, K-12 Schools, Healthcare, and College/ Universities.
- Obtain, maintain and optimize Customer relations through planned and regular sales visits and communications for given territory
- Achieve sale goals and objectives
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to develop the accounts as Customers
- Follow-up on all Customer leads from external and internal sources
- Maintain Customer information files and notes with periodic review with Manager
- Communicate regularly with key decision makers such as: Director of Maintenance, Director of Security, School Superintendents and Locksmiths
- All other duties as assigned
- 2 year degree
- 3 years of related sales experience. Construction and/or building supply sales
- Strong Customer Relations skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Door Hardware, Locks and Access Control
- Strong interpersonal skills
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Job does require frequent and daily driving to project sites.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
The Cook & Boardman GroupSouth Easton, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.