Counselor II (Deaf Team)
Responsible for development and implementation of all therapeutic strategies in accordance with the Family Based model, providing guidance and structure to actively support the child and/or families with achieving their treatment plan goals. The Counselor II will work closely with program manager to assist with family treatment and review cases for prevention and intervention of a crisis nature. Also, assist families in caring for deaf or hard of hearing children or adolescents with emotional problems.
- Master’s degree in Human Services
- 3 years of experience working with children/adults in a therapeutic setting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) and knowledge of deaf culture needed for assignment to Deaf Team
- Valid driver’s license
- FBI clearance
- Child Abuse and PA Criminal History clearances required.