Entry Level Positions - Customer Service Experience Is a Plus
The Conrad Associates of OH Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is looking to hire 2 new team members by the end of the week. We provide full training from the ground up, great pay and benefits, and we offer a service that you can feel good about! When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
We place a high value on the skills acquired in these industries, as many of our top associates and executives have transitioned from similar roles.
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
- Boston Globe voted us as a top 10 work place for 2017, 2018, and 2019
- An environment that is competitive and fun; encouraging people to push themselves
- Leadership team who is always available to you each week to help your development
- Energetic culture
- Positive environment
- 2 weeks of startup training
- Followed by structured education and development for the following months
- Company profit sharing
- Weekly bonus structure rewarding performance
- Scheduling flexibility
- Individual and team-based competitions to keep things fun
- Advancement opportunities are based off accomplishments and performance rather than tenure
- Benefits including health and life insurance options
- Yearly recognition for top performers company wide
- Weekly follow ups with leadership
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
What we are looking for in you:
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to learn
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be helping families decide on the best benefits and insurance services for their families. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
Due to increased demand from our client base, we are urgently looking for individuals who have exceptional people skills, character, and drive to join our team and take on a client-facing role.
If you have experience in the food, restaurant, bartending or retail industry, we want to meet you!
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail, management, finance, call center experience, and appointment setting.
Apply now for an immediate interview. We will email you back promptly with interview options.
We do more than just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Our reps average yearly income is between $50k-$80k based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We highly value work ethics, and a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our longstanding parent company is Globe Life.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.
The Conrad Associates of OHWhy Work Here?
We are an organization that cares deeply about all members. We offer a career, and are on the Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For.
Our company has handled the permanent benefits for over 40,000 groups, unions, and associations internationally. Some of our top clientele come from the police, firefighters, teachers, and nurses; basically, blue collar organizations whom we’ve serviced for over 60 years now.