- Posted: over a month ago
The Inside Sales Representative shall sell Foley Products Company's (FPC) complete line of precast concrete products and act as a FPC business representative in the marketplace. Candidate shall have a thorough working knowledge of precast products and related resale items typically sold with our portfolio of products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers.
- Handle call-in and walk-in customers when applicable, determining the needs of the customer and handling the order from pricing through collection of payment
- Communicate order details to appropriate FPC personnel to ensure customer receives products as needed with minimum delay.
- Primary focus will be Georgia locations, but will also occasionally handle customers from other states.
- Will attempt to handle occasional calls from outside Georgia to point where handoff to FPC personnel in other states can handle fulfillment of order without having start process over from beginning.
- Gather pertinent project details including plans, specifications, schedules, etc necessary in order to properly serve customer's needs.
- Perform material take-offs and prepare thorough and accurate quotations as needed.
- Manage customer expectations of the product ordering and delivery/pickup processes, to include quotations, design, submittal, manufacturing lead times, delivery, and payment terms among others.
- Participate in sales meetings and other scheduled events as required.
- Adhere to all FPC requirements for pricing and quotations, and customer file management.
- Work in concert with FPC's Estimating, Project Management, Quality Control, Production, Dispatch and Accounting teams to ensure every client receives the highest level of customer service.
- Respond to customer questions regarding product applications, specifications, pricing, availability, and installation.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Some periods of standing and/or walking required.
- Some exposure to dust, noise, and extreme temperatures.
- Valid driver's license with safety-conscious driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Three to four years of sales experience, preferably in a construction related field.
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter with the discipline to work independently within assigned territory to accomplish goals.
- Ability to read and interpret civil drawings and engineering production drawings.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite tools including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education:
- Experience in construction material sales, estimating, or project management a plus.
Foley Products Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Paid Holidays
The Concrete Company (Foley Products)
BusinessView all jobs at The Concrete Company (Foley Products)