- Posted: over a month ago
This position will be responsible for estimating duties as well as assisting with sales functions. Duties include, but are not limited to, tracking projects that are bidding, analyzing bid documents, preparing accurate cost estimates, writing proposal notes and qualifications that are job specific, submitting cost estimates to sales for bidding in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with sales to provide an accurate material quote
- Perform product takeoffs.
- Obtain bids from vendors as required for specific elements of a project.
- Develop customer proposals for review by sales
- Develop knowledge of company manufactured products to be able to answer customer/sales questions regarding product information and pricing - become a product expert
- Provide sales pricing support as required
- Degree in drafting or math
- 1+ years' experience in the construction, precast industry, or relative industry
- Working knowledge of job lead services, Dodge, CMD, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints/plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of ERP/Inventory Control Software, preferably Titan
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizations skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to what is listed on this document. Duties may entail other projects or functions required by management on an as needed basis.
- Comfortable using computer and other technologies that may correlate to our industry
- Time Management
- Familiar with civil plans
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Tech Certificate
The company offers a competitive benefit package that includes:
Paid Company Holiday
The Concrete Company (Foley Products)
ConstructionView all jobs at The Concrete Company (Foley Products)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?