- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $26 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We have an immediate opening for a PC Technician in our Jonesboro office. With our great working environment and staff, there is no doubt that there is opportunity for growth and development on both a professional and personal level.
Our ability to execute and get the job done right the first time separates us from our competition.
This position will be primarily responsible for computer related services and repair, both in-house and on-site as well as providing assistance with network related tasks on occasion. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, client service and enthusiasm.
What experience and skills are required for this job?
- High School degree, some college preferred or equivalent experience
- MCP, CompTIA or related certification(s) preferable
- 2+ years related work experience
- Desktop PC & printer hardware experience
- Windows XP through Windows 10
- Microsoft Office
- Antivirus & anti-malware products
- Wireless technologies experience desired
- Mobile devices (smartphone, tablets, etc.) experience desired
- Windows Server and other advanced technologies a plus
- Ability to perform basic technology assessments
- Experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices
- Ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision; self-directed and self-motivated
- Possess a valid U.S. Motor Vehicle Operators License and proper insurance with no major traffic violations; must maintain a satisfactory driving record
What are the primary job duties for this position?
- Provide high-quality troubleshooting, implementation and configuration of desktop hardware and software
- Work as part of a team to determine project requirements, goals, and implementation schedules to ensure excellence in service delivery
- Utilize effective decision making processes to prioritize daily tasks and assignments
- After-hours evening and weekend work required as needed
- Communicate both clearly and concisely with technical peers and management
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the primary benefits for this position?
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid health, dental & vision insurance for employee
- Paid time off & holidays
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Optional Retirement savings plan
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Company provided shirts/jackets
- Company provided smartphone
- Pre-approved certification assistance
How do I apply for the position?
Send your resume and your Microsoft, Cisco or other certification credentials by responding to this posting. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Make your talents known today! This is an immediate opening. Please, no phone inquiries.
Pay commensurate with experience. A background check is required.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
The Computer Hut LLC
444 Southwest DriveJonesboro, AR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?