We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager in our Lowell location. With our great working environment and staff, there is no doubt that there is opportunity for growth and development on both a professional and personal level.
The Computer Hut is a progressive, 25-year old professional technology services company serving small and medium businesses with a focus on professional services such as law firms and healthcare. We are headquartered in Little Rock. Our focus is to provide on-site and remote IT support along with a full complement of technology services. Our ability to execute and get the job done right the first time separates us from our competition.
The Business Development Manager will be primarily responsible for selling technical services and solutions to new clients and provide account management for existing clients, with a strong focus on managed services. Technology related sales experience is not required but is beneficial. This position will require you to be on-site at client locations as well as working from our office.
What experience and skills are required for this job?
- Ability to effectively manage existing clients
- Minimum 3 years of solution sales experience with responsibility for prospecting and closing sales
- Proven success carrying an individual quota and meeting quota objectives
- Effective people, communication and self-management skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to focus, manage time and work, and get tasks done quickly, efficiently and completely
- Reliability, honesty and integrity
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Track record of continual self-improvement
- Managing opportunities through the sales process
- Closing sales opportunities
- Managing prospects using a CRM system
- High level of skill with the Microsoft Office Suite
What are the primary job duties for this position?
- Manage existing clients
- New Business Development
- Generate new clients in assigned territory profitably
- Prospect to uncover leads using a variety of prospecting and lead generation activities, including cold calling, networking, and email prospecting
- Execute and conduct demand generation events, i.e. lunch and learn events
- Participate in networking and other lead generation activities as defined
- Sales Activities to Meet Quotas
- Qualify new prospects uncovered through own activities
- Develop relationships with new prospects, including business owners and executives
- Conduct initial needs analysis meetings with prospects using a thorough discovery process to identify needs
- Create solution proposals to meet needs for the best solution to address needs
- Present and follow-up on proposals
- Successfully meet individual new business development quota goals
- Close proposals to meet monthly quota objectives
- Conduct smooth turnover of accounts to the Account Management team
- Maintain all account activities and opportunities in the CRM system (ConnectWise)
What are the primary benefits for this position?
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based commission
- Employer-paid health, vision & dental insurance for employee
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance for employee
- Paid time off & holidays
- Education reimbursement program
- Community service program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Optional Retirement savings plan
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Company provided shirts/jackets
- Company provided cellular phone
How do I apply for the position?
Follow the instructions on this posting to apply and include a current copy of your resume. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Applications without a resume will not be considered. This position is in Lowell, Arkansas. Please do not apply if you are outside of this area or are not planning to relocate.
Make your talents known today! This is an immediate opening. Please, no phone inquiries.
Candidates must have reliable transportation and possess a valid Motor Vehicle Operators License; maintain proper insurance with no major traffic violations; and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
A background check is required.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
The Computer Hut LLC
Why Work Here?The Computer Hut is a progressive, 25-year old professional technology services company serving small and medium businesses with a focus on professional services such as law firms and healthcare. We are headquartered in Little Rock. Our focus is to provide on-site and remote IT support along with a full complement of technology services. Our ability to execute and get the job done right the first time separates us from our competition.
Great working environment and staff, there is no doubt that there is opportunity for growth and development!