Seeking Talented People with Pharmacy Tech / Authorizations and/or Prescription Billing Experience - HIRING NOW/ASAP!
Hello! We have excellent Pharmacy Technician related opportunities (entry level, intermediate, advanced), based in New Hyde Park, NY.
Are you a Pharmacy Tech or CPhT who wants to add to your knowledge and skills, and would like to work in a unique (non-retail) setting? We are looking for great candidates to join our innovative healthcare hub services company, in a team-oriented work environment!
Roles are full-time at our headquarters in New Hyde Park, NY. Permanent jobs as well as temporary assignments may be available. Change up your career! Earn more income for the holidays! Please read the qualifications and details, before submitting your resume.
Qualifications / Skills We Value. . .
- Someone who is positive, patient, diligent, and dedicated to helping people.
- Exceptional Customer Service and Strong Communication Skills, a must.
- HS Diploma/GED, required. Associates or equivalent from a 2 year program, a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience (aside from internships) in a pharmacy, required.
- Certified Pharmacy Tech via the PTCB, a plus (though not required).
- Familiarity with refills, pharmacy billing, insurance verifications/issues, authorizations, a plus.
- Experience interacting with patients, MDOs, and/or insurance companies, a plus.
- Ability to maintain strict HIPAA patient confidentiality and discretion regarding PHI.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be dedicated and reliable.
- Eager to learn and can pick up new info quickly. Training will be provided.
Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. Most shifts during business hours, but 8 hour shifts can range from as early as 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, to as late as 10:30 AM-7:00 PM.
Permanent roles may be available. We need some new hires for a few months on temporary assignment, based on company needs. There may be a chance we would continue with temp new hires beyond a short time frame, but it is not guaranteed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive hourly rates, based upon experience, education, and the interview process. Great benefits available for full-time permanent positions.