Intern: Design - the community - Virtual
The Community Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AdAge's Best Multicultural Agency for 2020! We’re a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world.
The Community started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company, that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, we’ve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. We’re a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world.Job Description
You know all those cool posters, logos, type treatments, t-shirts, gifs, and well, everything else that you like looking at? A designer saw all that stuff in their head and then sat down to make it real.
- Collaborate with the Head of the Design Studio, Creative Directors and Art Directors on overall design strategy and execution of New Business, Visual Identity Innovation, and Branding projects
- Work to elevate the design practice of the studio, including helping to craft studio-wide design briefs for projects that will serve to develop the design thinking of the studio and benefit the agency
- Learn how to help further design efforts across the agency
- Collaborate with creatives during campaign visual development
- Develop creative visual and design concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives
- Assist in the execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable.
- Assist on special projects, including visual identity and branding for client products and agency initiatives.
- Must be proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Intermediate level Adobe Creative suite skills, primarily in Illustrator Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ability to create, interpret and uphold brand and style guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills — professional demeanor with high-degree of comfort speaking with co-workers and clients
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, including ability to work on nights and weekends.
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Motion Graphic skills and/or 3D design skills are a plus
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.