- Location: Rutland or Brandon, Vermont
- Full Time, Day Shift
Community Health Centers of the Rutland Region has a full-time position for a Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor to provide individual and family substance abuse and behavioral health services to patients receiving MAT services. The position will require working as a member of an interdisciplinary team at both the Brandon and Rutland offices.
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Candidates must hold a valid LCSW, LICSW, or LCMHC license in the state of Vermont, or out-of-state equivalent with eligibility for reciprocity in Vermont.
- Experience working with adults who have both substance and behavioral health needs.
- Dual licensure – LCSW/LADC or LCMHC/LADC strongly preferred.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive salary - commensurate with experience
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Health/vision, dental, life insurance, and many other insurance options
- Four weeks of vacation plus seven holidays
- CME & Loan Repayment
- Up to $10,000 in Relocation Assistance
CHCRR is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. CHCRR and the Source and Recruit Co. do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.