Local Delivery Driver Atlanta- No CDL OK
- Posted: 11 days ago
Great opportunity for CDL B drivers or non-CDL drivers with experience who want a local job- be home every night!
The Common Market Southeast, a mission-driven distributor of local foods, seeks a Driver for 30-40 hours per week. The Driver will be based in our warehouse in East Point, GA and will be responsible for delivery and pick ups in Atlanta metro, south Georgia and Birmingham area.
Common Market offers an excellent work environment, training and the chance to grow with our organization.
Pay: Starts $20/hr with opportunity for compensation raises.
-Provide excellent service while picking up and delivering Local Farm Product
-Handle Farmer Purchase Orders and Customer Invoices appropriately and collect check payment for delivered goods.
-Load and unload truck manually.
-Guard Food Safety and Quality
-Know food safety rules, check and document safe conditions
-Drive and maintain equipment in excellent condition
-Begin and end each truck run with established procedures
-Operate equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse and secure load for transport
-Communicate all pickups, deliveries, and service issues with CM office.
-Maintain truck logs
-Facility management and cleaning
1. CDL Certification preferred A or B and local delivery experience (Atlanta, Alabama and other areas)
2. Experience driving 20-26' refrigerated box truck
3. Excellent driving record and child abuse clearances
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
5. Ability to be on feet for full 8-10 hour shift, and to lift up to 55 pounds
6. Flexibility and a strong desire to learn
7. Experience using computers, being able to operate a tablet
The Common Market offers an excellent work environment, training and the chance to grow with our organization.
Wage: $20-22/hour depending on experience and safety record
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision and Retirement Program
The Common Market
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Common Market
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?