- Expired: February 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Common Man Roadside is HIRING! Come join our exciting team, we have lots of opportunities open – we are looking for cooks, cashiers, baristas, and managers!
We know you have lots of options when choosing a place to work, so let us tell you what sets US apart in the Uncommon Family:
- Flexible hours and schedules, part-time or full-time!
- Opportunities for career development
- No experience necessary, we will train the right individuals
- FREE shift meals, and discounts at our locations and affiliates
- Discounts on thousands of products including HP & Verizon
- Competitive benefits packages offered including health, PTO, and 401k with company match
- Incentives that can be earned by providing exceptional service to our guests
- We celebrate our people! Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and special achievements
- Paid volunteer hours so you can DO GOOD for your community!
- Employee referral bonus and incentive bonuses!
Our company minimum for Full-Time employees is $15/hour. Actual payrate is dependent on experience.
Job Summary: Receivers strive to uphold our mission to provide our guests with the finest dining and travel experience by ensuring product is received and delivered for timely availability. Receivers provide valuable service in support of teamwork that exceeds expectations and delivers sound results for our organization while providing exceptional Common Man “Wow” Hospitality to build guests for life.
- Check in all deliveries of food and non-food products according to established department procedures
- Transport products to designated storage areas including refrigerated and frozen storage units
- Put all product away in a timely manner
- Rotating stock and maintaining storage areas in neat, orderly, and sanitary conditions
- Date all products individually
- Assist in commissary deliveries and utility duties as needed
- Receives food and non-food products and deliver products to food production, storage areas and customer service areas if required
- Stocks service coolers as needed
- Keeps storage areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles clean at all times
- Moves and rotates product for proper storage and use
- Follows established procedures to report discrepancies
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrates sound work ethic with honesty and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time up to an 8 hour shift
- Possess basic math skills including food service weights and measure
- Capable of reading, understanding, and processing receiving lists, packaging labels, and vendor invoices
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- At lease 1 year of experience receiving and storing goods or handling food service supplies in a high volume environment
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
The Common Man Roadside
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Lot Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.