- Performs set-up, serving, bussing, tear-down and clean-up for events
- Understands event details, timelines and menu items
- Maintains cleanliness of Events Center, (e.g. keeps inventory neat, orderly and litter free, vacuums and keeps room clean and orderly)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Follows Covid-19 era sanitation and health recording protocols
- Posted schedule may be subject to change based on operational needs such as weather condition, guest attendance and department needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Must be 21 for bartending shifts.
- 1-2 years' experience in food industry preferred.
- ServSafe Certification as Food Handler required, Class offered if needed
- Valid driver's license with good driving record required.
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs required.
- Organized and efficient.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Able to perform light physical and repetitious work for extended periods of time.
- Able to maintain courteous and helpful behavior.
- Able to work flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to maintain appropriate employee appearance
- Subject to Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Subject to Criminal Background check.
- Subject to BMV check.
- This position is not eligible for overtime pay.
Street: 4850 Powell Road
Park: Safari Golf Club