The Columbus Organization San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
San Francisco, CA
Excellent Salary & Sign-On
Great Job…Great Pay…Great People! Immediate opening for a Full-Time Psychologist to serve a San Francisco-based Regional Center. Experience with pediatric and adult population along with 2 plus years in developmental disabilities required.
Columbus offers a highly competitive annual salary complemented by:
- Cigna Medical/Dental/Prescription Insurance
- Reimbursement for Licensure/Certification
- Vision Care
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Life Insurance with Buy-Up Option
- Phone/Travel Stipends
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Generous Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Accident/Hospital/Cancer Plans
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Advocacy Program
Job Responsibilities for Psychologist:
- Conduct individual psychological evaluations of applicants as part of the eligibility determination and may include site observations at schools and/or homes. Review extant records, request additional information, participate in interdisciplinary team interview of the applicant and/or significant caregivers, conduct observations of the applicants in various community settings (home/school/day program/residential facility/hospital) as appropriate, administer, score, and interpret individual psychological tests, and draft required reports.
- Provide consultation to social workers, fellow clinicians, and other regional center staff, particularly on educational, behavioral, or psychological/psychiatric nature. Participate in the interdisciplinary team discussions regarding behavioral intervention for autism spectrum disorder.
- Conduct forensic assessments for the Court determining whether an individual has a developmental disability. By that, developmental disability can be found to be incompetent to stand trial (California Penal Code section 1369, et. seq.).
- Conduct assessments and make recommendations to the Court regarding commitment under California Welfare and Institutions Code 6500.
- Provide expert testimony at State Level Fair Hearings regarding eligibility determinations and findings in cases of contested ineligibility decisions.
Job Requirements for Psychologist:
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology or Neuropsychology
- Licensure by the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Psychology Examining Committee
- 2+ years (post-doctoral) work with persons with developmental disabilities.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”™
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Its founding mission was to make a difference in the lives of people with special needs and its guiding principle has been to provide high-quality services in a manner that maintains the dignity and privacy of the consumers and families served.
The Columbus Organization
AddressSan Francisco, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at The Columbus Organization