The Columbus Organization San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
San Francisco, CA
Excellent Salary & Sign-On
Great Job…Great Pay…Great People! Immediate opening for a Full-Time Psychologist to serve a San Francisco-based Regional Center. Experience with pediatric and adult population along with 2 plus years in developmental disabilities required.
Columbus offers a highly competitive annual salary complemented by:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Card
- Vision Plan
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Plan
- $1000 Continuing Ed Allowance
- Reimbursement for Licensure/Certifications
- 1840 Contract Service Hours Per Year
- Monday-Friday Scheduling
Job Responsibilities for Psychologist:
- Conduct individual psychological evaluations of applicants as part of the eligibility determination and may include site observations at schools and/or homes. Review extant records, request additional information, participate in interdisciplinary team interview of the applicant and/or significant caregivers, conduct observations of the applicants in various community settings (home/school/day program/residential facility/hospital) as appropriate, administer, score, and interpret individual psychological tests, and draft required reports.
- Provide consultation to social workers, fellow clinicians, and other regional center staff, particularly on educational, behavioral, or psychological/psychiatric nature. Participate in the interdisciplinary team discussions regarding behavioral intervention for autism spectrum disorder.
- Conduct forensic assessments for the Court determining whether an individual has a developmental disability. By that, developmental disability can be found to be incompetent to stand trial (California Penal Code section 1369, et. seq.).
- Conduct assessments and make recommendations to the Court regarding commitment under California Welfare and Institutions Code 6500.
- Provide expert testimony at State Level Fair Hearings regarding eligibility determinations and findings in cases of contested ineligibility decisions.
Job Requirements for Psychologist:
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology or Neuropsychology
- Licensure by the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Psychology Examining Committee
- 2+ years (post-doctoral) work with persons with developmental disabilities.
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Columbus Organization
AddressSan Francisco, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at The Columbus Organization