Full Time Psychologist Opportunity (Ph.D or PsyD)
The Columbus Organization is expanding its of team psychologists in Torrance, CA. Immediate full time opening for a Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) for community based outpatient settings, as well as a Bilingual Psychologist (PhD or PsyD)
Join a great staff in an exceptional work environment where you will serve as an appreciated and valued member of a supportive and collaborative team of professionals.
Columbus offers a highly competitive salary & sign-on bonus complimented by a full, comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, liability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, short/long term disability, $1000 annual continuing education allowance, $500 reimbursement for licensure/certification and relocation assistance if needed. Monday – Friday work week.
- Providing consultations and training to staff, clients, families and service providers.
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary team to address ongoing needs of HRC clients in multiple environments and provides advice and guidance based on psychological assessments.
- Provides individual consultation to clients and their families as appropriate to their needs.
- Advocates on behalf of the client and family to access generic services; functions as the liaison with the Department of Mental Health on client needs.
- Determines needs for training and information on various psychological issues, and develops/implements related training programs for service providers, staff, families, clients and others.
- Documents significant activities including personal contacts with the clients and families, consultations with other staff and clinicians, phone calls, etc.; ensures accuracy and completeness of information
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology
- California Licensed
- Experience working for mental health community agencies
- Direct experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- 3 or more years of recent clinical experience
- Experience with psychological assessment of individuals with developmental disabilities including autism and intellectual disability
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
If interested in this opportunity please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 888-379-2524 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer