The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of psychologists for the Great State of Maryland. Interviews now being scheduled for full time Director of Psychology (Ph.D. of Psy.D) for an inpatient facility serving intellectually and developmentally disabled clients in Hagerstown, MD.
We welcome you to join our cohesive and collegial team of dedicated professionals at this Hagerstown facility. Plain and simple it is an exceptional place to work!
The position offers a highly competitive annual salary plus sign on bonus complimented by a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical, prescription card, vision plan, dental insurance, short/long term disability, 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, full malpractice insurance, $50,000 life insurance, $1000 annual CME allowance, reimbursement for licensure/certification, relocation assistance, and generous paid time off.
· Responsible for the administration, directing and monitory of clinical services.
· Supervises professional staff including psychology associates, clinical social works, occupational therapists, and qualified developmental disabilities professionals who deliver services to the units.
· Also supervises psychologists and social workers who provide competency attainment and therapeutic services to individuals receiving services in DOA licensed community and/or other settings.
· Responsible for developing reports and following Department of Health & Mental Hygiene (DHMH) and Developmental Disabilities Administration protocol for submitting reports to the courts.
· Doctoral graduate of an Accredited School of Psychology
· Must possess Maryland psychology license which is current, active and in good standing
· 5 years of experience as a practicing psychologist required
· Experience serving in a director/supervisor or managerial role
· Must have strong background/experience serving intellectually and developmentally disabled population
If interested please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to 1-610-680-3798 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
If you have already found the perfect job but perhaps know of someone who is still looking, we do offer a $1000 referral bonus for successful referrals.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life”
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
Its founding mission was to make a difference in the lives of people with special needs and its guiding principle has been to provide high-quality services in a manner that maintains the dignity and privacy of the consumers and families served.