The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of Behavior Analysts in Chattanooga, TN. Immediate opening for a BCBA to provide services at an inpatient mental health facility in Chattanooga, TN.
Enjoy a highly competitive annual salary plus sign-on bonus complimented by a fully loaded benefits package which includes: medical insurance, prescription drug card, vision plan, dental insurance, $50,000 life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending account, 401k retirement plan, reimbursement for certification, relocation assistance if needed and continuing education allowance.
· Possess Master's degree in applied behavior analysis from an accredited college or university.
· Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst
· Possess TN licensure (LBA)
· 1-2 years experience working in mental health setting
· Experience training staff
· Focus on positive behavioral support with recovery-oriented concepts
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a collaborative manner with direct care staff at all levels
· Leadership skills that encourage acceptance and support of behavior plans
Detailed job description available following resume submission.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-680-3798 attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer