The Collier Companies just created a seat for a Senior Executive Assistant position, located at Headquarters, 220 N Main St. Gainesville, FL, 32601.
If you would like to become a key member of a dynamic team that supports the corporate and personal lifestyle of a Real Estate entrepreneur, then this is the position for you. This position is a full-time support position that reports to the Chief of Staff under the direction of the Founder and Chairman of The Collier Companies, Inc., The Founder is a Ultra-High Net worth Individual with a diverse set of interests, homes, travel needs, creative and business interests and relies upon the support energies of a creative staff. You must be flexible and adaptive to ever-changing projects and the Owner's objectives and company goals. Your primary role will be responsible to provide personalized assistance to the Founder and Chairman in his work and home life. A qualified assistant will be expected to exceed expectations in running business and personal errands, managing a calendar, project management of home renovations and corporate special projects as well as maintain a healthy appetite for learning and growing. The ideal candidate should be able to take direction when necessary but should also know when to take initiative and be a self-starter.
· Anticipate Owner/Founder needs and take immediate, thoughtful action in a logical sequence.
· Take on and execute special projects as assigned i.e. publishing books, designing housing, event planning. Take full ownership of the project and ask questions as needed.
· Plan and implement in projects i.e. commercial or residential renovations, repairs, or light new construction.
· Ability to research, compile and summarize complex and or large qualities of data into short work products.
· Provide personal assistance and concierge services to Owner/Founder and to guests, friends, and family, when instructed.
· Provide administrative support, which includes all office management and activities, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
· Perform extensive internet research and creatively research various initiatives.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Office products, preference for Mac/Apple product knowledge.
- Typical office setting but requires a great deal of out of office tasks.
- Physical demands include typing, sitting, seeing, hearing, speaking/communicating, writing, standing, lifting, and traveling.
- Outdoor and indoor work required, changing weather conditions.
- Outdoor activities and commuting from one home to another or one building to another.
The Collier Companies offers a rich benefits package! After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and group life insurance. After 90 days, you are eligible to enroll in our 401K match program in the next enrollment period; The Collier Companies will match up to 100% on 10% total compensation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: Chief of Staff
Department: Office of The Staff
A BIT ABOUT US
On December 27th, 1972, our Founder and Chairman, Nathan S. Collier bought his first piece of real estate in Gainesville, FL.
Today, The Collier Companies owns more than 50 communities and greater than 11,000 apartments in Gainesville, Ocala, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, and Port Orange, as well as Oklahoma, and Georgia. This portfolio consists of approximately 50% student housing and 50% conventional apartments. The Collier Companies has consistently been ranked within the top 25 largest student housing owners as well as top student housing management companies in the country by Student Housing Business magazine. The Collier Companies is the largest student housing portfolio owned by a private individual. We’re currently staffed with approximately 500 team members and continuing to grow at an accelerated rate!
- Principled Profit - Mainstreet Values
The Collier Companies is a team of highly motivated people who are dedicated to quality, excellence, and outstanding service. Deep within our rooted culture, we practice “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. Our goal is to drive these principles in our everyday ambitions. These habits include being proactive, beginning with the end in mind, putting first things first, think “Win/Win”, seek first to understand; then to be understood, synergize, and sharpen the saw.
The Collier Companies’ mission is “Proudly Making Your Home the Heart of Our Business”. This strategic vision calls for taking the expectation for our communities to an unprecedented level.
- Private Owner - Long Term Hold - X2 Growth Trajectory
Most companies within our industry strategize for a quick “buy/sell” approach. The Collier Companies acquires conventional and student housing properties with a long-term investment strategy. This commitment to excellence is showcased to residents and team members alike.
Key to The Collier Companies success is Collier Companies Management Team, Inc. (CCMT), its wholly-owned subsidiary. CCMT's 500+ Team Members are focused on superior customer service and outstanding operational and financial performance.
The Collier Companies (TCC) is a team of highly-motivated people who are dedicated to quality, excellence, and outstanding service. We have chosen to create a company culture based in large measure on principled profit: We earn prosperity by creating value as defined first, last, and always by our customers.
Part of TCCs strategic vision calls for taking customer service to a new level, unprecedented in the housing industry. We want to always pleasantly surprise, even astonish, our residents with our service, consistently underpromising and overperforming. If we tell a resident that we'll take care of a problem the same day, we aim to get it done within the hour. As we achieve this, our customer service becomes a marketing advantage, a difference that our residents see and feel on a daily basis.
We will know we have succeeded when our residents urge their friends to move into our communities when our renewal rate is sky high, and when residents moving to another city ask if we manage a community there that they can move to.