The College of Health Care Professions McAllen, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a State of Texas Licensed Dentist to perform dental procedures on live patients with the students in a clinical classroom setting observing and assisting. This will serve patients in the community, and enhance the student experience. Students will be supervised by an experienced instructor at all times.
The hours of operation for the clinic will be from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. This is an ideal opportunity for a Dentist looking to work Part-Time in a fully functioning lab that is already set up and operational. The clinic is all cash (no insurances accepted).
- Innovation: We embrace organizational goals and drive positive change.
- Compassion: We care about our students, their future employers, and the communities that they serve.
- Accountability: We are committed to responsibly upholding and reinforcing our values.
- Respect: We are accepting and considerate of others, regardless of background, abilities, or beliefs.
- Excellence: We execute our goals with passion and purpose and strive for the highest quality in our results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Dentist - State of Texas Licensed healthcare provider specializing in oral health.
- Must possess an excellent chairside manner.
- The Dentist will diagnose and treat diseases of the mouth such as gum disease and tooth decay. The general dentist performs all aspects of dentistry to include: preventive services, caps, bridges, fillings, basic extractions, and dentures. More complex procedures such as braces and complex oral surgery would be referred to an orthodontist or an oral maxillofacial surgeon.
- Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and patience with our students.
- 70% dentist/ 30% campus
- 90% dentist/ 10% campus (major services requiring Lab work –the dentist is responsible for covering lab expenses to the lab of their choice).
The College of Health Care Professions
HealthcareView all jobs at The College of Health Care Professions