Clinical Research Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Cognitive and Research Center is seeking a motivated Clinical Research Coordinator to join our practice. We are an active research site for pharmaceutical sponsored clinical trials, which provides exciting opportunities to be on the cutting edge of diagnosis and treatment of these diseases. More information about The Cognitive and Research Center of New Jersey can be found at thecrcnj.com.
The Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTC) is responsible for the coordination and administration of clinical trials assigned to them under the direction of our Site Director. The CTC will implement, and coordinate studies as per the study specific protocol. They will require a high level of knowledge of study specific protocols as they perform diverse duties requiring attention to detail and organizational skills.
This is an in-person, full-time position in our Springfield, NJ center.
- Conducts patient research visits, including scheduling, data entry, and preparation for study visits.
- Coordinates and supports activities for multiple studies under the direction of the Site Director
- Maintains study specific documents.
- Collects and tracks regulatory documents for studies assigned to them to ensure completeness and audit readiness.
- Maintains study specific Regulatory Binder.
- Provides support for study specific meetings.
- Assists in remote and/or on-site study monitoring.
- Responsible for study device/equipment shipments, accountability, and reconciliation.
- Ensures compliance to applicable clinical study regulations and policies.
- Participates in weekly meetings.
- Conducts special projects when needed.
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Pharmacy, Nursing or Certified Medical Assistant.
- Experience working with geriatric population.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and accountable.
- Must have a minimum of two year of experience working for a medical device/biotech/ pharmaceutical company or health care, preferred.
- Experience working in Clinical Trials.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and electronic data systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
The Cognitive and Research Center of New Jersey
Get fresh Clinical Research Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.